Frequently Asked Questions
Signing up is easy.
- Simply browse through our events by clicking the “EVENTS” at the top of the page.
- Choose a painting you would like to paint.
- Click “Get Ticket” and follow the directions to complete the order.
We will provide you the canvas, easel, brushes, paints, and apron for the painting session. You can bring nothing but your creativity and imagination!
Of course you can! To have fun with us, ABSOLUTELY NO drawing/painting skill is required! First timers are encouraged to come and enjoy the social introduction to art, believe us, you will be surprised at what you can do.
- Some of our events come with a glass of wine/other drinks and/or titbits
- Food and drink is available for purchase at all of our venues
- Please check details and alcohol policy in respective event.
Children younger than 12 years old are strictly NOT ALLOWED to join Sip & Paint Night events.
If you are looking for fun family activity at your desired location (home, hotel conference room, office, etc.), Whatsapp / Call us at +6010-355 3598 to book an appointment, we can bring the paint party to you!
The price is starting from RM130/pax, prices may differ depending on different artwork. Please visit our event page to find out on the pricing.
- Registrations are strictly non-refundable.
- If you wish to reschedule your session, please contact us via +6010-355 3598 at least 3 days (72 hours) before the event to avoid your ticket to be suspended.
- You are allowed to find yourself a replacement to attend the session.
- Refund will not be granted for no shows.
- Sip and Paint™ reserves the right to cancel a painting session at any time due to low bookings, weather, sickness, etc. Where this happens, we aim to cancel a painting session at least 3 days before the event. Every attempt will be made to notify those who have signed up for that particular session. You will be entitled to either a option of rescheduling to other event or a full refund.
We recommend you arrive 15 minutes before the start time which allows you to get settled in and mingle with friends before the painting starts.
Yes, we will have your easel set up for you at your spot before your arrival.
We are based on first pay first serve, whoever pay first will get to sit nearer to the artist guiding spot. If you have friends attending the class that you’d like to sit by, you can write a note when you book the class or give us a call.
Reservations at the last minute may not be guaranteed to seat with your group.
Yes, please feel free to paint anything you like but our artists are not able to offer individual instructions during the event.
Some of our guests come by themselves, we are a great place to meet people or to enjoy some "alone" time!
No, we are sorry. Everyone needs a paid seat to stay on premises during the session.
During the session, we reserve the right to take photos. These may be used on our social media sites. If you do not want your picture taken for these purposes, please let us know, we want to respect your privacy. Feel free to take your own pics and share on your social media!
Yes, we do! Please click here to learn more.